Can't create sys-usb because of qubectl thinking that sys-net does not exist!

Hey, I’m trying to make a sys-usb Qube on Qubes 4.1 using sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-usb. Doesn’t work because of some mysterious failure:

ID: sys-net-usb
Function: qvm.prefs
Name: sys-net
Result: False
Comment: The following requisites were not found:
    require:
        sls:qvm-net

The kernel parameters rd.qubes.hide_all_usb, usbcore.authorized_default=0, rd.qubes.dom0_usb=... have all been enabled correctly in /etc/default/grub and I generated the config. Seems to work fine. I authorized dom0 to access input devices exactly as described in the documentation (minus that part where a pop-up asks you for permission before connecting a keyboard to dom0, as I’m already having enough problems and don’t want to get locked out of my system.)

It seems like it can’t find qvm-net, but I am fairly sure that it exists (alongside sys-whonix and sys-firewall, according to qvm-ls | grep ^sys. In case it wasn’t obvious, I wasn’t asked about creating a sys-usb container during installation, as far as I am aware. I kind of need that for U2F and all that.

Please keep in mind that I am trying to not leave a big footprint in this place while trying to provide enough information for others to help me and for others to be helped once they find this thread while looking for a solution to the same problem.

Before anyone asks: Yes, I’m pretty sure that sys-net’s working. I’m using this forum from the weird-behaving system in question.

Update: This resolved it: https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/6754