Hello @moderators.
I speak Arabic and am excited to use it on the forum.
Could Arabic be added to the “In your language” section?
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hello @moderators.
I speak Arabic and am excited to use it on the forum.
Could Arabic be added to the “In your language” section?
Thank you for your cooperation.
I think it is up to the @admins.
To help with that process, could you write a translation of the following?
مناقشات حول نظام التشغيل Qubes os باللغة العربية
arabic@forum.qubes-os.org ملاحظة يمكنك ايضًا بدء موضوع عبر البريد الإلكتروني عن طريق أرساله إلي
Note: Arabic is written from right to left.
yes sure we can add, thanks for requesting.
let us know if anything needs to be tweaked
Hello michael
Thank you for accepting my request.
Note:
As previously mentioned, Arabic is written from right to left.
Consequently, there is an error in the word order of the first sentence due to the mixing of Arabic and English.
This issue can be resolved by writing the post from right to left.
I would also appreciate any guidance on how to write from right to left.
Thank you for your cooperation.
I looked into the matter and found that the right-to-left (RTL) writing feature is already built into the Discourse platform; to enable it, you need to place the text inside the following tag:
<div dir="rtl">
</div>
So, the text will be like this:
ملاحظة يمكنك ايضًا بدء موضوع عبر البريد الإلكتروني عن طريق أرساله إلي arabic@forum.qubes-os.org
(Note: I made a mistake regarding the link placement; this is the correct formatting.)
I will create a tutorial explaining how that was done in a new topic (if you think otherwise, I would welcome your opinion).
Thank you for your cooperation.
I fixed the arabic language category description with the right-to-left (RTL) writing div.
Is it correct now ?
Yes, that’s correct. Thank you.