Can not boot from the ISO-file

I tried to install qubes yesterday, but it seems like there are some issues:

that was with the qubes 4.0.4, and before that i’ve had an older iso which would just stay black completely, not even “boot” till the grub menu, does someone know how to get it running?
if you can’t read what the messages say:
[ time ] dracut-initqueue[1860]: Warning: dracut-initqueue timeout - starting timeout scripts
and the last one
[ time ] dracut-initqueue[1860]: Warning: Could not boot
by the way, i tried it with the 4.0.4 via ventoy and as a formatted usb stick already
edit: I can’t read, 4.0.4 was the old version which just stayed black, the new version was 4.1.0

You need to see log to know what exactly failed.
As you can see on the screen the log location is /run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt and you can copy this file to /boot partition on the USB stick with Qubes installer.
So when you get into a situation like in your photo, then you need to press Enter and run this command:
cp /run/initramfs/rdsosreport.txt /boot
Then you can open this file in your working system and check for errors or upload it here.

i’ll try that, tho already removed the stick so i’ll be using ventoy and my hard drive, should work the same, just need to mount it

took a while to find the correct drive, there was no lsblk etc, also wrong keyboard loaded, but here it is:

file is too big to add here plain

Maybe this is your case:

The similar issue on this forum: