Can anyone help me? I need help step by step on qubes

I need help on qubes

Can anyone be my my mentor on qubes ?

Hi @4ed! I’m glad you are interested in Qubes OS!

You should be able to get help here by asking specific questions. This community can guide you through installation process and help solve any problems occurring on the way. Or do you have a very specific/private request?

1 Like

My DMs are open too.
I don’t bite, don’t be shy :slight_smile:

If you have any specific questions, you can ask them here and someone will try to help you. You may also try reading the documentation to familiarize yourself with Qubes OS or watch one of the video tours. Otherwise, you can message me directly with any questions and I will try to help.

How I can install windows 10 step by step ?

How I can install kali linux step by step

Use this guide to install windows (this guide start from On the Windows Setup screen, select your language, time and currency format, and keyboard layout. Click “Next” to continue. to How to Reinstall Windows 10 on a PC That Already Has Windows 10 for step by step guide) and this guide to install QWT (it similar to driver plus some tool to integrate windows to Qubes os)
Note: Windows iso are hard to find and download for free

use this guide to install kali linux
If you still don’t know how to install for the rest, use this start from Kali Linux Installation Procedure

I still don’t know why you install Kali Linux and Qubes OS, it not a linux distro for beginner

this script makes installing windows on QubesOS painless

i don’t know how to use this but other user reported there some bug make it can’t display anything

for me the script didn’t set some parameters for qvm-features. Have a look at the thread for more info, the solution is posted there

1 Like

can you shot my post, i don’t post solution here