Brabe browser ブレイブブラウザ インストール 日本語入力ソフト、パック(言語パックIME vscode)ターミナル コマンド、インストールを教えてください

ジョミニより。
質問事項1。
コミニティーのみなさま、日本語で大変失礼いたします。
(あとで翻訳文章、英語を記載させて頂こうと思います。)
あの、すいません。
日本語のサイトに、ブレイブブラウザのインストール方法が記載されているのですが、多分、複雑にされてあるので、みな様方に、簡略化された
インストールコマンド、シンプル・イズ・ベスト(簡単が一番)を教えていただけると、わたくしうれしいのですが・・・。どなたか、お教えくださらないでしょうか・・・。大変、申し訳ないです。
(以前、qubeosのコミニティーで、ここで日本語入力を、やり方を聞いたら、ご親切に、女性の方が、ただ、フェーダー、ディビションなどののターミナルに全部、コマンドラインを入力しておくのと、(あらかじめ全部入れておいてから(両方、ディスポータブルは、起動するたびに、消去されるので、いちいち、入力する必要がある、と、女性の方が、ご親切に、言っていただいたんですが、)・・・。sudo dnf(apt)install ibus-anthy 日本語のGoogleのフォントとかは不要。なぜ、こんなに起動が遅くなるのかな?、と思ったら、バクかな?、と思ったら、単にファイルがめちゃくちゃ重かっただけ、sudo dnf(apt)install langpack-jaだけで動作はする。
sudo dnf(apt)install langpack-ja をターミナルで入れておく・・・。)
たとえば、起動時、workのターミナルで、ディスポータブルのコマンドライン、ターミナルでいちいち起動時のみに入力する。
sudo dnf(apt) install ibus-anthy メニューでibus-anthyを選択 右上に文字盤表示。
sudo dnf(apt)install langpack-ja
ibus start (ターミナル上で、起動した状態で、それでworkを起動させておけば、workで日本語が打てる)
だけで、起動することが分かったので、難しい言い方をして申し訳ないんですが、むか~し、私が高校生の時に、フォン・クラウゼビッツ(プロシアの軍人、プロイセンの軍人)の『戦争論』で、クラウゼビッツ「難しい教え方、表記の仕方は、その本の作者自身に教える意図、考えが無い。」とあるんですが、わたくし、みなさま方の、簡単な教えを、教えていただけると、大変うれしいです。よろしくお願いいたします。
つまり、ブレイブブラウザのインストール、言語入力ソフト、言語パックの入力方法は、日本語のサイトにやり方は、あるんですが、
あれは、プロ向けのプログラマーの方向けのサイトで、多分、複雑な手順を踏んでおり、プログラマーの人向けであり、シンプル・イズ・ベスト(簡単が一番)みたいな、やり方の方が、やりやすいので。コミニティーのみなさまどうかよろしくお願いいたします。お力を貸してください。

何故、フーニックス、workで文字が打てるのに、このような事を、書いたかというと、ブレイブブラウザの方が日本語の入力パック、日本語の入力ソフト(確か、Microsoft(マイクロソフト)が受け持っているんじゃんかったでしょうか・・・?vscode)が、日本語の入力パックが、しっかりしているからです。(日本語のサイト、ibusとfcitx5とかのibusIME日本語パック、日本語ソフト、言語パックを見たら、どうも手入れをしている日本人が、ibusとかfcitx5とか、日本語の言語パック、日本語の言語ソフトを検索してみていたら、そのプログラムを、修復しているのは、日本人のプログラマーの方が、一人でやっているから、この人が、IME日本語入力パックを、修復しなければ、日本語で運用できないとか、ネットのサイトであったので、ブレイブブラウザの言語パック、どうも、大手のマイクロソフトが修復して運用しているようなので、みなさま方の、お力を借りれれば、ということです。)

みなさま、よろしくお願いいたします。返答を待っています。

English Word
From Jomini.
Question 1.
I apologize to everyone in the community for speaking in Japanese.
(I will provide a translation in English later.)
Um, sorry.
There is a Japanese website that describes how to install Brave Browser, but it seems a bit complicated, so I would be grateful if everyone could tell me a simplified
installation command, simple is best (easy is best). Could someone please tell me? I’m very sorry.
(Previously, when I asked in the qubeos community how to input Japanese here, a woman kindly told me that I should just input all the command lines into the terminal for faders, divisions, etc. (I put everything in beforehand, and then (both the removable ones are deleted every time you start up, so you have to input them each time)… sudo dnf(apt) install ibus-anthy Japanese Google fonts and the like are not needed. I wondered why it was so slow to start up, and then wondered if it was a bug, but it turned out that the files were just really heavy, and it works just with sudo dnf(apt) install langpack-ja.

Enter sudo dnf(apt) install langpack-ja in the terminal…)

For example, at startup, in the work terminal, enter the removable command line in the terminal each time you start up.

sudo dnf(apt) install ibus-anthy Select ibus-anthy from the menu Display the clock face in the upper right.

ibus start (If you start work with it while it is running in the terminal, you can type Japanese in work)

I’m sorry for the complicated explanation, but a long time ago, when I was in high school, von Clausewitz (a Prussian soldier) wrote in his book On War that “the author himself has no intention or thought of teaching difficult ways of teaching and writing.” I would be very happy if you could teach me some simple ways of teaching me. Thank you very much.

In other words, I would like to install Brave Browser, language input software, and language packs. There are instructions on how to do this on a Japanese website,
but that website is aimed at professional programmers and probably involves complicated steps, so it’s easier for programmers to follow a simple-is-best approach. I’d really appreciate the help from the community. Please lend me your help.

The reason I’m writing this, even though I can type with Funix and Work, is because Brave Browser has a more reliable Japanese input pack, a Japanese input software (I think it’s run by Microsoft… vscode?). (When I looked at Japanese websites, such as ibus and fcitx5, ibusIME Japanese packs, Japanese software, and language packs, it seemed like the Japanese people who were taking care of them were there. When I searched for ibus, fcitx5, Japanese language packs, and Japanese language software, I found that the program was being repaired by a Japanese programmer, and that if this person didn’t repair the IME Japanese input pack, it wouldn’t work in Japanese. I found this on an online website, and it seems that the Brave Browser language pack is being repaired and is being used by the major company Microsoft, so I would appreciate your help.)

Thank you all in advance. I’m waiting for your reply.

English Word
From Jomini.
Question 1.
I apologize to everyone in the community for speaking in Japanese.
(I will provide a translation in English later.)
Um, sorry.
There is a Japanese website that describes how to install Brave Browser, but it seems a bit complicated, so I would be grateful if everyone could tell me a simplified
installation command, simple is best (easy is best). Could someone please tell me? I’m very sorry.
(Previously, when I asked in the qubeos community how to input Japanese here, a woman kindly told me that I should just input all the command lines into the terminal for faders, divisions, etc. (I put everything in beforehand, and then (both the removable ones are deleted every time you start up, so you have to input them each time)… sudo dnf(apt) install ibus-anthy Japanese Google fonts and the like are not needed. I wondered why it was so slow to start up, and then wondered if it was a bug, but it turned out that the files were just really heavy, and it works just with sudo dnf(apt) install langpack-ja.

Enter sudo dnf(apt) install langpack-ja in the terminal…)

For example, at startup, in the work terminal, enter the removable command line in the terminal each time you start up.

sudo dnf(apt) install ibus-anthy Select ibus-anthy from the menu Display the clock face in the upper right.

ibus start (If you start work with it while it is running in the terminal, you can type Japanese in work)

I’m sorry for the complicated explanation, but a long time ago, when I was in high school, von Clausewitz (a Prussian soldier) wrote in his book On War that “the author himself has no intention or thought of teaching difficult ways of teaching and writing.” I would be very happy if you could teach me some simple ways of teaching me. Thank you very much.

In other words, I would like to install Brave Browser, language input software, and language packs. There are instructions on how to do this on a Japanese website,
but that website is aimed at professional programmers and probably involves complicated steps, so it’s easier for programmers to follow a simple-is-best approach. I’d really appreciate the help from the community. Please lend me your help.

The reason I’m writing this, even though I can type with Funix and Work, is because Brave Browser has a more reliable Japanese input pack, a Japanese input software (I think it’s run by Microsoft… vscode?). (When I looked at the Japanese website, ibus and fcitx5, ibusIME Japanese pack, Japanese software, language pack, it seems that the Japanese who are taking care of it are Japanese people. When I searched for ibus, fcitx5, Japanese language pack, Japanese language software, I found that the program is being repaired by a Japanese programmer alone, and that if this person does not repair the IME Japanese input pack, it will not work in Japanese. I found this on an internet site, so it seems that the Brave Browser language The pack is being repaired and is being used by the major company Microsoft, so I would appreciate your help.)

Thank you all. I am waiting for your reply.

If your problem is that you need to install the packages in your work qube again after every qube restart then it’s expected, because only changes in user directories are persistent and changes in system files are not persistent for app qubes:

If you want for the installed packages to persist then you need to install them in your work qube template e.g. in fedora-39-xfce.
Check the work qube Settings to see what template does it use.
Open the terminal of this template and install the brave, language packages etc there.

I don’t know how to install the packages that you want, maybe there is no simpler way to do this.
You can post the link to the guide so that someone can check it and maybe provide a simpler commands.
But this question is not specific to the Qubes OS and it’s a general Linux question so maybe it’s better to ask this in some general Japanese Linux forum.
The only Qubes OS specific part is that you need to install the packages and make other system changes in the template qube (e.g. fedora-39-xfce qube) and not in the app qube (e.g. work qube).

ジョミニ or サルトル より

教えていただいて、ありがとう、ございました。
余談、自作パソコンで、satassd4tbが二枚刺しになり、qubeos 起動用(新版、旧版用)
asusのマザーのbiosの変換で、qubeosの二枚組、自作パソコンができるようになります。

後は、自分でできる限り調べて努力するように、努めます。
コミニティーのみなさま、ありがとうございました。

英語 文章 変換
From Jomini or Sartre

Thank you for letting me know.

As an aside, I have a home-built PC with two 4TB SATA SSDs for booting Qubeos (for the old and new versions).
By converting the BIOS of the ASUS motherboard, I can build a home-built PC with two Qubeos disks.

I will do my best to research and do as much as I can.
Thank you to everyone in the community.

English text conversion