Blackarchlinux will not boot

I’ve been board lately because I don’t have much to do. So I decided to make blackarchlinux and Kali template vms (just because I can find anything to do to keep occupied). But there is a problem. when I do ‘sudo pacman -S blackarch-code-audit blackarch-malware blackarch-mobile’ I cant get it to boot up. instead I get the error message ‘Cannot connect to qrexec agent for 60 seconds, see /var/log/xen/console/guest-{name of vm}.log’. When I boot up the template vm and enter the boot up via the dom0, I get a few fails and depend thay are as follows

‘[FAILED] failed to mount /proc/xen.’
(this is the only one I can say is because it does not recignise the xenfs file system/format)
‘[DEPEND] Dependency failed for local file systems’
‘[FAILED] Failed to mount Arbitrary …able file formats File systems.’
‘[FAILED] Failed to start Qubes DB agent’
‘[FAILED] Failed to start set up additional Binray formats’
‘[FAILED] Failed to start Load/Save Random Seed.’

If you want to try this your self you can follow this documentation (Contents/blackarch.md at master · Qubes-Community/Contents · GitHub) and do what I said above.
Then on dom0 do ‘sudo xl console -r {blackarchlinux VM name here}’ I get the same problem on Kali Linux but not the same error messages. In fact everything goes fine.
If anyone can help that would be amazing.

I have the same problem. Once I reboot I can’t get back into blackarch.

I’ve tried installing twice, with the same outcome.

[Edit: I switched the associated template VM to using an earlier kernel (5.4.88-1) and managed to get the VM to boot.]

A new problem I came across was due to a library having been renamed. This addresses the problem.

cd /usr/lib/

sudo ln -s -f libc.a liblibc.a

Thanks. Changing the kernel fixed the black arch Linux problem I’m having but not the kali vm. Can you elaborate on the second solution you got?

I can’t help you with kali. Sorry. I haven’t tried it.