Behind on HCL reports

… I am aware of the submissions of the last two weeks and they will be online within the next 48 hours. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes

No worries. If it’d be more sustainable for you to batch them up and just do it once per week/month, then by all means, please feel free to do that. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you @adw!

Usually it’s not an issue at all to handle these reports within 24-48 hours. Like many I spend all (week)day on my computer anyway and processing a HCL report or answering a question on the forum is a much healthier mental break then checking the news or something. Also, I remember polling the HCL myself for weeks waiting for my first report to show up. Many send in their HCL reports within days of starting off with Qubes OS and if I can help administer a little rewarding feeling it’s probably a good thing.

The last three weeks were a nightmare, actually several sequential nightmares which had me mostly away from the keyboard or to stressed out to do anything but my actual work. Glad to say, this should be behind me now and things ought to return to normal shortly.

4 Likes

Oh no. I’m so sorry to hear that. :frowning_face:

Glad to hear things are looking up. Wishing you and yours the best. Thank you again for all you do!

2 Likes