model: |
XPS 13 9370
bios: |
cpu: |
Intel(R) Core™ i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz
cpu-short: |
FIXME
chipset: |
Intel Corporation Xeon E3-1200 v6/7th Gen Core Processor Host Bridge/DRAM Registers [8086:5914] (rev 08)
chipset-short: |
FIXME
gpu: |
Intel Corporation UHD Graphics 620 [8086:5917] (rev 07) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
gpu-short: |
FIXME
network: |
Qualcomm Atheros QCA6174 802.11ac Wireless Network Adapter (rev 32)
memory: |
scsi: |

usb: |
versions:

• works:
    ‘FIXME:yes|no|partial’
    qubes: |
    R4.1
    xen: |
    kernel: |
    5.15.81-1
    remark: |
    FIXME
    credit: |
    FIXAUTHOR
    link: |
    FIXLINK

Hello, I’ve been reusing a Dell XPS 13 (9370) to test Qubes 4.1 and I should say it was quite easy to do. I did struggle a bit with Bios option but basically everything works fine. I cannot really judge on performance as I’m discovering the environment and doing very basic thing at the moment.

I hope this report can help some other to try it.

Remarks

Attachments

2 Likes

Thank you @tdesve for your HCL report, which is online now!

You’re welcome ! I just have a problem with suspend. I’ve seen a topic on the subject in the documentation and I need to find some time to read it and understand it before trying to adjust the configuration.

For the rest, this OS is really what I’ve been looking for for a while. I need to dig into all functionalities (in particular qrexec policies, DVM and trusted PDF to fine tune the environment I need !

1 Like

The suspend problem has been fixed by upgrading to Kernel 6.0.7. The discussion here will give the details.

It seems that “hibernate” also freeze the laptop but I changed the parameter for “low battery” alert to “shutdown”, which is fine for me.