X-Startup failed, how to edit the kernel parameters (Noob)

Right now, im trying to install Qubes via a USB-Stick on my Z5WT3 Laptop, on the first install, it told me that “X-Startup failed”

Then I installed Linux Mint to get the Grub menu back (it disappeared after cleaning the ssd)
In Mint, I added in the /etc/default/grub file " kernel=nouveau.modeset=0 rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau video=vesa:off" after quiet splash
but it didnt helped at all.
Now all I get while booting is a blackscreen after clicking on “install Qubes” while Mint works fine
I have deleted this line and updated grub, but the blackscreen is still there

Where exactly do I have to place the kernel parameter for the Qubes install?
Do I have to edit the grub file in Mint or can I do it with pressing e on “Install Qubes”

In which line exactly do I have to put this parameters?

Im a noob in linux and grub but but I like to learn very much

edit: Is it normal that my Touchpad isnt working in any Linux Distributions?

I created the stick with rufus (GPT/ISO)
Maybe creating the stick with balena will change something

edit: I came further changing to legacy, now after the Qubes loading screen, and the Starting Installer line in the shell, it show me a blackscreen with a dash which isnt blinking
In basic graphic mode, it tells me “X startup failed, aborting installation”
Now I pressed Tab on Install Qubes, after the last entry I added “kernel= nouveau.modeset=0 rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau video=vesa:off” but the same result, now I replaced this with
“kernel=noexitboot=1 modprobe.blacklist=nouveau rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau — intitrd.img”

I hope im right with disabling nouveau for the x startup error, seems like I have to add the parameters "
nouveau.modeset=0 rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau video=vesa:off" after rhgb quiet without the “kernel=”

After doing that, the installer menu shows, but only with graphic errors, the only thing I can see is a “continue” button. few seconds later it disappeared followed by a blackscreen with a dash