Unable to update Debian 11

I have been having issues with the Debian 11 template. First I cannot save any files because it says not enough space to save. I increased the private storage space but it didn’t resolve the problem. Second, I cannot do an update on the template. I get this message:

“You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives”

How do I solve that problem? I am using Qubes 4.0.

You need to increase template system storage max size.

Thanks that solved the issue of updates. But one thing I’m still having problems with is that I cannot get Libreoffice to open any of my odt and ods files. It says my files are corupted. The problem is across all my Debian templates.

Are you sure they’re not corrupted? What if you copy them to another system and try to open them there?

The files were not corrupted. I sent them to my whonix VM and they opened fine. I also created a new debian VM and they opened fine there as well. The files would not open in my existing Debian VMs. (The above was a typo. I meant to say "The problem is across all my existing Debian VMs.) I also cannot send attachments in my email. I can open pdf files but cannot print. I think the best solution is just to create a new Debian VMs and move all my files there.

Do they all have the same debian template?
Did you restart your existing debian VMs after you fixed your debian template system storage?

I restarted the whole system. That seemed to solve the issues. I don’t know why I didn’t think about that.