SUPER weird Qubes Behavior!

@apparatus

I donā€™t have anything to add to my previous post.
If not SSD it could be a problem with some other hardware.

CPU possibly? How could it be you think? If I just ran fedora and Debian with no issues, pardon for many pings, Iā€™m hoping I can figure out some solution for this

With hardware itā€™s hard to tell what hardware fault could cause specific issue.

I doubt itā€™s hardware getting old or something like that, I just bought this laptop and had qubes running, 2 stable versions and randomly one day it slowed down massively, since then the performance issue and whonix never being able to start presisted, doesnā€™t matter what version of qubes I install, and doesnā€™t happen on any other OS, I suspect a backdoor or something of that sort? Iā€™m not sureā€¦ Because things like this donā€™t happen out of no where whilst persisting across soloely diffrent QUBES installs excluding any other distro or OSā€¦

I have checked SDD health and itā€™s fine, all other hardware is pretty new too since the laptop is only few months old

@apparatus who should I ping to help me with this issue?, its frustrating to even open a disp qube for Firefox so I can post from the laptop :frowning: ,ā€¦ Super slow

Have you got any errors in journalctl -f?

I would try to install another OS and check, if everything is still as slow as with Qubes

Already did