Ready to use qubes with third party software

Those who do not have time to develop their own sets of Qubes with third party software. Newcomers. Non-technical people such as Businessmen, Journalists.

I also want to avoid the contradiction of telling newcomers, Not to open a Template to the internet. But some things they will need right away. Having some additional, alternate, third party software already installed is easier on newcomer.

For all the Qubes offered as extra downloads, the Key needed to verify authenticity it would be preferred if, If that Key already be pre-installed in the standard Qubes.
No contradiction about not putting anything into dom0. Or complexity about how to.

Extra Qubes should be click - click to download, and install.

We could offer, easy to download and install, some Qubes. My thought being, not by using SALT to create them, which I suspect will quickly lead us to long threads of forum entries about how something has changed in a repository somewhere, upgraded version of software. If it leads to much of any question of how to get something to work, then something about the download of these additional alternate qubes is not what I envisioned. One download, click to install. Ready to Use is what I envision.

Yes, I realize, I am requiring large amounts of downloads in exchange for simple install. Some users might not be in a good situation to download large amounts. For them a fork of the original download of their first version of Qubes would be

Some suggested, off the top of my head, alternate, extra Qubes.

First thing the newcomer to Qubes needs is a functional sys-net with VPN already inside.

Restrictions: For all the great reasons to implement the VPN into a sys-net with debian.—No… The Wireless Adapter in some computers might not work with Debian, which a newcomer likely does not have the time or perhaps the expertise to fix. Fedora version first.

Which VPNs? I see a lot of VPN’s which I personally would not use; Because of their previous history. How it is known they are written. Who owns them.

I hope someone can provide at least four of the possible, VPN providers. I don’t like that it appears that the standard for Wireguard is to do one wireguard address per one sys-net Qube. Any one offer a -Secure- alternative?

Put in a note about one can use Whonix, Tor, in needed circumstances to download the alternate sys-net with VPN already in it. Gee, I see a lot of questions on the forum about why Whonix does not seem to want to download updates.

Alternate Vault with password manager, Librem Office.

Offline Qube, like spinoff of Personal Template. already installed:
Files. Librem Office. calculator. calendar. data for this one should be set to persist. Is that a Stand Alone.

Online Qube, with Mullvad Browser, System Monitor (so I can see if the internet is flowing), Text. I guess this is a temporary Qube. Could be used in place of the one now that uses open Firefox, with Google connections.

Perhaps a similar online Qubes with another more trusted browser, already installed. Suggestions?

Split gpg. Unman has several very interesting Qubes, but for my hope, they should be easily downloadable, easily installable. Minimum effort for a first time user.

Qube with Ubuntu already installed, The Software to accomplish, “I talk it Types” After the correct language is installed. Keep this offline. Must retain data, like long written documents.

A Qube that allows for the use of one of the more secure, alternatives to Zoom. Like the rest, already installed. Only need login credentials.

Yeah. Doing that is a lot of work. Needs Server Space, somewhere. Needs trusted people to accomplish it. If a very technically competent person comes along and offers to help. If the that individual is not well known as to what their intentions are. Ask them to audit what on the site is being offered to download. Audit is important work that needs a competent person.

Presenting alternate, extra Qubes, easy to download/install, with third party software already installed is not less secure than encouraging new users to do, these kinds of Qube building (with third party software), for themselves.