[qubes-users] Correct package to install

Hi

I recently upgraded all of my templates from Debian-10-minimal to Debian-11-minimal. After the upgrade i have discovered a small problem but i cannot find the correct package to install to fix it. To explain i will use a Firefox VM. If i download a PDF in Firefox i open the FF download manager (Ctrl + Shift + y) and from there is a small icon to click "Show in Folder", which then opens the default file manager being Files. From there i right click on the file and "Move To VM", but that is exactly where the problem is, i am missing "Move To VM" (also "Copy To VM") from the right click menu.

What is odd is if i open Krusader the "Move To VM" option is in the right click menu. But doing it in this way is time consuming.

I recently upgraded all of my templates from Debian-10-minimal to Debian-11-minimal. After the upgrade i have discovered a small problem but i cannot find the correct package to install to fix it. To explain i will use a Firefox VM. If i download a PDF in Firefox i open the FF download manager (Ctrl + Shift + y) and from there is a small icon to click "Show in Folder", which then opens the default file manager being Files. From there i right click on the file and "Move To VM", but that is exactly where the problem is, i am missing "Move To VM" (also "Copy To VM") from the right click menu.

What is odd is if i open Krusader the "Move To VM" option is in the right click menu. But doing it in this way is time consuming.

The default file manager being Nautilus, sorry, not "Files" as per above. To troubleshoot i did install `qubes-core-agent-nautilus` in the running VM but this did not bring up "Move To VM" in the context sensitive menu.

To troubleshoot i did install `qubes-core-agent-nautilus` in the running VM but this did not bring up "Move To VM" in the context sensitive menu.

It does not work installing it into the running VM, it has to be installed in the template before the dvm starts. I have added it to the template the VM is based on and it works as expected now.