Qubes slow (out of mem)

Hi there,
I don’t know if it’s possible, but: can You try install Qubes on another system and check what happens?
I’m starting suspecting it’s a cpu/motherboard problem, but I think You yet runned diagnostics on system, don’t You?
Cheers,
M.

thanks to all who was willing to help me!
i fixed my qubes laptop more or less… its a weird thing.

i thought ok, lets give a shit and install qubes on the original nvme (because with the original 512gb nvme qubes were working without any problems and also booted fast, so every qube were able to start automatically on boot - the start qube automatically also didnt worked on my 2tb wd nvme) and use the 2tb nvme for all my qubes.

so i installed the original nvme on slot 1 and switched the 2tb wd nvme on the second slot of my laptop because anyhow, the laptop is the only computer where i can install nvme hdds.

i started my laptop and boom - qubes os starts within ~30 seconds and also is able to shutdown now without any problems.
before without the original nvme i got at the shutdown some cleanup failures,… sometimes i had to hold the power button to shutdown the laptop because it hang up.
now with the original nvme in it - no problems - qubes is still installed only on the 2tb nvme - so the original nvme is just empty.

idk what to do now with the 512gb nvme… if i would remove it i got again the same behaviors.

maybe anyone here got an idea why i got this weird bug?

1 Like