From reading current info, the nature of Qubes doesn’t allow to harness the full potential of high end GPUs without compromising security. I do have some Browser applications that bring any gpu (Intel, nvidia, amd) i tried to their knees with QubesOS.
My questions about guiVM
- i do need two GPUs one to boot up the host and one to pass over to gpuAppVM?
- possible to do this with just one GPU without blind password typing?
- installing manufacturers GPU drivers in the gpuVM template?
- gpuAppVM never has internet access?
- what the current status?
- How easy can you revert back from failed Boot aka Blind/Dark screen?