Qubes-Contrib repository not working as expected

Hi all,

I just wanted to install qubes-tunnel from the QubesOS-contrib repository (great idea to create this place for community packages and thank you to everyone involved!)

I have a fedora-32 template and started by installing the contrib-repository in there. During this installation I received an error message (something like unable to resolve contrib.qubes-os.org). I restarted the template and then everything seemed to work. dnf update / and makecache runs without issues.

However, I am not able to see any packages in the contrib repository. I tried searching for qubes-tunnel but nothing is found.

I then examined the repo definition in /etc/yum.repos.d/, extracted the repo address from there and manually had a look at https://contrib.qubes-os.org/yum/r4.0/current/vm.

For Fedora 32, the “rpm” subfolder does not show any package. For Fedora 29 to 31, it only shows the qubes-tunnel package. Shouldn’t there be more packages?

With my limited knowledge about Linux packaging I get the impression that the repository is not working as expected, but maybe I am mistaken.

Is there anything I could do to get the qubes-tunnel package working or do I just need to wait until it is published for Fedora 32?

Maybe @fepitre could help here?

There was a build issue for Fedora 32 on R4.0 last week that I missed amoung other tasks. It has been uploaded to current-testing.