Problems updating dom0

Updating dom0…
Detailed information will be displayed after update.
dom0 does not support in-progress update information.
Error on updating dom0: Command ‘[‘sudo’, ‘qubesctl’, ‘–dom0-only’, ‘–no-color’, ‘pkg.upgrade’, ‘refresh=True’]’ returned non-zero exit status 1.
[ERROR ] Command ‘systemd-run’ failed with return code: 1
[ERROR ] stdout: e[0;31m0 files removed

e[0m
[ERROR ] stderr: Running scope as unit: run-r90402fc0d73a4f10b21a5ba37e60b428.scope
Using sys-whonix as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some time…
Unable to detect release version (use ‘–releasever’ to specify release version)
Error: Error downloading packages:
kernel-modules-1000:6.6.29-1.qubes.fc37.x86_64: Cannot download, all mirrors were already tried without success
[ERROR ] retcode: 1
Error running ‘pkg.upgrade’: Problem encountered upgrading packages. Additional info follows:

changes:
----------
result:
----------
pid:
retcode:
stderr:
Running scope as unit: run-r90402fc0d73a4f10b21a5ba37e60b428.scope
Using sys-whonix as UpdateVM to download updates for Dom0; this may take some time…
Unable to detect release version (use ‘–releasever’ to specify release version)
Error: Error downloading packages:
kernel-modules-1000:6.6.29-1.qubes.fc37.x86_64: Cannot download, all mirrors were already tried without success
stdout:
0 files removed

Edit: Im having to much problems while updating templates and dom0, always receive “Fail to fetch” problem. Im using onionized repositories, but with previous installations of Qubes OS i never passed through that problem. Maybe my ISO is not authentic? This isn’t the first problem that i have with that installation, there’s another problem with Dark theme, which i already opened a thread too.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thank you! My paranoia was hitting me, i though that i installed a not authentic ISO that was blocking me to making updates…

1 Like

I had a similar problem. Waited a while and tried again. Worked fine the next time.

2 Likes