Personal videos leaked -- what should I do?

I get hacked and personal videos leaked on the internet what should I do :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

Can you elaborate further or provide more details? Also, it would be more helpful to ask specific technical questions. For example, β€œI use the following setup, but some files were still exposed/leaked. What can I do to prevent this in the future?”

@RRr do you use Qubes OS?

:frowning_face_with_open_mouth:
it too late to do anything now

wtf is this, are you using qubes ?

You can file a DMCA takedown if you were the photographer: How can I file a DMCA Takedown Notice?

1 Like

I’m sorry for what happened, but this is not the place to have these discussions. We have #all-around-qubes, our more general privacy and security category, but that’s only reserved for older forum users. Closing this thread soon.

If the videos leaked and somehow you think it’s because of someone insecurity with Qubes OS, feel free to open one to discuss specifically that. Otherwise reddit.com/r/privacy is a better venue.

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.