‘unknown’ # but is enabled …
Micro-Star International Co., Ltd.
GT76 Titan DT 9SG
Intel(R) Core™ i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz
8 Cores/16threads , 3.6Ghz - 5.0Ghz
Intel Corporation 8th/9th Gen Core 8-core Desktop Processor Host Bridge/DRAM Registers [Coffee Lake S] [8086:3e30] (rev 0d)
Intel Corporation CoffeeLake-S GT2 [UHD Graphics 630] [8086:3e98] (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
NVIDIA Corporation TU104M [GeForce RTX 2080 Mobile] [10de:1e90] (rev a1) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
Optimus , but disableable
Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Killer E3000 2.5GbE Controller (rev 03)
Intel Corporation Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (rev 1a)
Apacer AS350 512 Rev: 1A0
- SHUTDOWN:yes , works well
- SLEEP:yes, works well
- REBOOT:no, always stuck, need to poweroff manually !!
- since 4.1.1 UEFI works
- running KDE plasma
- “smt=on sched-gran=core” , therefore 16threads are reported instead of usual 8 cores …really great performance jump, usually 12 virtual machines running paralel smoothly.
- SD card reader was attached directly to dom0 , therefore I masked it by rd.qubes_hide_all_usb rd.qubes.hide_pci=40:00.0" and attached to sys-usb
- Optimus works well … never tested NVIDIA drivers (since I dont want any proprietary code running on my computer) … this notebook has a capability of disable optimus and running nvidia solo, but not tested (for such , just press right CTRL-SHIFT-left ALT-F2 in BIOS)