May be attacked by zero days

Wanted to add:

Might OP want to comment on how their experience/knowledge intersects with SIM Swap $17,300 Loss - by Neal Rauhauser

I guess you know of this fellows comments on Security.

https://www.schneier.com/

here is the TLDR cliff notes

• I know who it is
(assuming it is just him and not him plus a team)

• He was at time of the active scam and hack in a major coastal city of France
(I am pretty certain of this due to various facts)

• However, he is US born thus an US citizen

• yes he 1st scammed me for over $100K USD, prior to unleashing a relentless ongoing cyber attack against me
(no I am not rich but I think due to the CoinTracker leak the darknet must have assumed all leak data was accurate when it is actually inaccurate at the time of leak so I have never in my life had $22M USD yet at time of hack that the impression it gave due to a DeFi bug in CoinTracker)

• I repeat for another time:
he is likely NOT government

• Yes, I already filed a iC3 report through their impersonal God knows when they see it web portal

• his “AI” skillset can make him seem like a team, yet there still is a possibility that he is part of a team but he is very capable by himself too and is an “OG” hacker from as far back as the 1990s:
(For example other than his tech knowledge he knows various foreign languages too and he spoke these live in-person on Twitter Spaces and over a real non-VoIP number so like he isn’t using a translator as he is fluent enough to argue with people in these languages:

• English
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Arabic
    possibly a couple more I am unaware of)

No offense but I did the basics and medium type stuff like what you cited here:

Did you know there are SIP exploits to port SIP numbers?
Oh yeah I didn’t know either so just like Neal in his article I thought surely moving the accounts he compromised onto a VoIP would stop it
NOPE
this attacker ported my Google VoIP(s) to a French carrier.

I learned about the existence of SIP port exploits the hard way.

He has SIM and SIP exploits, so this cited source given is useless for me and provides nothing additional as you admit you are giving advice without reading what my Threat Model even is — no offense. But thanks for trying

New user but long time lurker of this forum. I’ve seen a lot of @Lace posts the last few weeks and I had to create an account.
Your stories makes ZERO sense.

In one of your message on this forum, you told that you were going to install hardware firewalls on your network, which would require some minimum knowledge to be able to set them correctly based on your super Snowden CIA based threat model, but you don’t have any capabilities on this matter since you have been asking things for weeks, even for things that are considered basics in UNIX based systems.

Your “attacker”, based on your previous messages, is able to find you with “crawlers”, but you keep doing detailed monologues about your life and how you got completely robbed by a single guy that seems to have all the digital super weapons in the world. Based on the “crawler” fact, he would already know you are here with all the details you told, wouldn’t he?

Robbed of +$100k with a “romance scam”, but still the attacker literally burns millions worth of “zero day” to track and steal things from a single random internet guy while he can get the same thing by multiple other means with no investments at all. It’s funny and all, but you have to stop this madness. You are no one of value and if you were your place would be in the shadows, not on a public forum talking about how you somehow fell in love with some random person online who was able to rip you off of your money.

If you are really into that kind of story telling, you should probably move to Dread, lot of people would love to talk about their fictional stories all day long with you.

I don’t even know why this category exist to be honest, this seems to be only about people thinking they are high targets but are in reality nobodies like everyone else on this forum.

I’ll stop my rant there. That’s sad this forum even allowed this kind of things to exist in the first place.

1 Like

Sorry I am not doxxing myself from a gaslighter victim blaming me for not compromising what my attacker looks for most = my IRL name

I have left out many details that would have him pick up on this as an alt ID of mine. From the looks of it, I understand it still looks TMI; this is merely the tip of an iceberg I assure.

You either believe it or you don’t, feel free to ignore me. I don’t have time for misogynistic victim blaming. You will hear about it in the news later, how about that?

I don’t believe anything you ever said in this forum. Nothing makes sense in your stories and you have been contradicting yourself on multiple points over the time you posted on the forum.

You got scammed $100k from a romance scam, but your “attacker” don’t have your real name from that? I don’t get it, you’re assuming that you gave him a fake identity, but you still sent him that much money? Sorry but that makes no sense.
You also said that he hacked you and that he add access to different accounts, there’s absolutely no way he doesn’t know your real name. You even said at some point that he add access to your ISP, which like you would guess it, know your identity and location.

Little quote from you:

Seriously, stop. You don’t have the knowledge to lie like that with people that know how things works in the real world. Nobody will burn zero days for you while they could be used against bigger targets, like big corporations, with higher rewards regarding money than hacking contacts on a google account, like seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

You have obviously wasted too much of these brave people’s time. They think you are really under attack when you are not. You are not the first to create these kinds of scenarios to get attention and quick answers to everything. It’s time to stop and get on with your life.

You lack reading comprehension, I can’t take you seriously other than you came here on a new account to troll

He has my real name that’s why I refuse to fall for your bait to out myself here

In fact he has 98% of my PII

Unless you have a problem making yourself clear, your previous post literally said you don’t want your “attacker” to get your real name:

And now, all of a sudden, he does?
Not to mention the fact that you keep dodging the questions I raised in my previous replies, now you’ve exposed your own lie, in just 2 posts.
You seriously need to stop all of this, this is really getting ridiculous.

In any case, I’m afraid that Qubes OS will not be able to help you with any of your situation. No OS will, unfortunately…

2 Likes

I think QubesOS will help a lot

But since Qubes has Python in its codebase it does make me nervous which is why I am still layering up on security, as that is one of my attacker’s strengths is not just UNIX systems but also the Python programming language of which he uses to facilitate his passing of stolen data from his spyware

I have gotten plenty of help btw from wonderful Qubes team members, so I am not nihilistic as your attitude asserts I should be

So, problem solved? Log in and grab your contacts! DONE!

You may well be “under attack”, however since this discussion appears to have absolutely nothing to do with any vulnerabilities of Qubes OS, nor being compromised while using Qubes OS, it is likely to be shelved.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I don’t think there is much that anyone can help you with on this forum, especially if you cannot communicate your circumstances sufficiently.

For reference, here are some guides to assist you with routing your internet traffic in sys-whonix:

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for these sources! I really needed these

:smiley:

Problem btw NOT solved, still need to protect my hardware as I am too poor to replace it this time if found and attacked again

If scrolling up one would see the original question before the troll came and went off topic with misogynistic victim blaming

Apologies for the “thread drift”, and perhaps not helpful to @Lace , but I am wondering: Since he said he is using a hardware VPN should that already be sufficient to hide his IP address, even from home?

Do I understand correctly that an attacker would either need inside access to the VPN logs (which VPS services usually claim not to keep), or else need to hack the hardware VPN to identify his IP address?

A Hardware VPN with (updated) open source firmware installed, would be much more difficult to hack than a PC, if I am not mistaken?

1 Like

Correct, I am worried he might target the main VPN provider. I trust the main one I will be using which is the hardware based VPN, but it is a small business operation and I am unsure how hardened their servers are and will stand up to an attack by him. He was bold enough to attack the servers of the Credit Union I bank at for an entire week, which is why I am now concerned about the strength of the VPN provider.

Aside from that, I do wonder if there is any way he might send packets to trace my connection to then target my LAN home network to make it leak my IP Address somehow, but I am unclear about this scenario as he would have to still know the IP Address before hand right? Like there is no way even with a poisoned connection upon logging into my Google that he could force a compromise without first knowing the address right???

I was unaware of this, I hope it is true it would give me more peace of mind.

Thank you

BTW FYI I plan on doubling up VPNs, maybe triple. So either a software OS wide VPN + the hardware VPN on my LAN; or a VPN on the browser within a qube, plus a SPN on my OS, and the hardware VPN. I haven’t purchased the SPN yet so I am still deliberating on this as it would be more money taken from the loan I am rebuilding with (on owed funds back).

Sorry but that sounds rather naive.

For one thing, I have made FOIA to the US about my own files (not related to surveillance), and got completely jerked around: We don’t have it, try making a new request at dept. “A”, then when I did a new FOIA request to “A”: we don’t have it, try making a new request to dept. “B”, the US gov. has a lot of depts…

I spoke to a lawyer who told me that as a non-US citizen I do not have any actual rights under FOIA.

1 Like

Accurate, only US Citizens have Rights to request a FOIA on themselves

Famous overseas activists have gotten around this btw by using a US based NonProfit (fyi) where the NonProfit files on their behalf

1 Like

— image description is screenshot of news article:
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/panera-bread-experiencing-nationwide-it-outage-since-saturday/
END of image description —

9 days later after I mentioned this on this forum, and nearly a month after using my mom’s ChromeBook infected laptop at Panera in sheer desperation to get an order of a new ISP service to authenticate for acceptance, R.I.P. Panera the only one listening is the adversary … apparently.

FYI, what happened to Panera is EXACTLY what happened to me (everything was hit, my phone my LAN my MacBook EVERYTHING), but at this point I no longer care if everyone finds out for themselves the hard way so to understand that this is not a made up story. It is a very REAL nightmare, everything from SIM to SIP to PBX to DSL to fiber to cable to UNIX to SSH etc — he has those exploits and a bag full of Google Zero Days.

Over the last several days, earth has been receiving the consequences of Solar Flares, which has caused communications problems, which I guess includes internet.

Panera Bread, sounds different.

Brings up the question. If a place of business, like say, “Friends Coffee Shop,” do they have any accountability, liability, for not keeping their connection, “Public WiFi” up to any standard. That is, I suppose, some of these places have Public WiFi installed, then over time, the Security, like updates on Router, or even a new, more secure Router is not put in. and whoever is providing that connection to the ‘shop.’ is also not keeping their server properly secure, updated, is also at fault.

Since if anyone were to – sue for the problems incurred by using the “Friends Coffee Shop,” I think the response of shops would soon be that public WiFi is no longer available. By comparison, I bought gasoline which damaged my car, caused maintenance issues that I had to pay to fix, or spend time myself fixing, then I could sue for the dollar cost of putting it right.

Anyone suggest how to fix our system for issues of Public WiFi, not keeping their equipment, in a secure state with hardware, updates?

It is a cop-out to blame the victim(s). A sign of totalitarianism to cry for restrictions of free public wifi by shifting blame from the Threat Actor to a coffee shop chain that isn’t even as large as McD’s nor is a tech company that has the ability to be held competently liable (such as Google).

Yet again, reading comprehension lacks. Panera was not the source of my woes, the infected laptop that I took to Panera was the source of Panera’s woes.

I am not sure how more clear I have to type that to convey to lacking comprehension here.