(Mac) writing 4.0.4 image via dd receive error "height cannot exceed..." error

Hello,

Using Mac Os Catalina, to write via “dd” command the 4.0.4.iso image to usb stick, I receive the following error message “(-2) from_height cannot exceed top block height, actual
requested.from_height==1086728 while top block height is 1086326”.

Screenshot 2021-03-25 at 14.16.53

I used your following write command from your installation guide, deleting the “status=progress” as it doesn’t regonise this paramter in Mac OS:

"sudo dd if=/something/something/Downloads/Qubes-R4.0.4-x86_64.iso of=/dev/disk4 bs=1048576 && sync

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks, Louis

PS - the image has now been written to usb stick, and the image is installing, so should I be concerned with the above error from a security point of view?

Update - Installation failed, I followed the instructions for my Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 Ryzen 2700 PC, and have no clue re what the “x startup failed”, which aborts the installation. I can only upload one image as a new user, sorry

——————
Update - All working now, I had to disable cpu tpm and motherboard tpm for some reason. I would like to use my motherboard tpm in the future though, so sny help on getting tpm to work with qubes os, would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Louis