How to Contribute to the Docs?

Continuing the discussion from Community-created Simple User Guide:

Moving the above question into its own discussion. @ninavizz on the original thread also commented:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the interest @corbeaucrypto! The following page may have the answers you’re looking for:

And if there’s anything that page doesn’t answer then @adw is the person to ask :slight_smile:

1 Like

still cannot contribute, because not much Qubes docs, besides all were taken from the existing docs. Any consideration about, transforming growing information in forum into docs ? and then delete the old post, maybe 2-3 years old post, not sure whether a good idea

What? You can’t contribute to the Qubes docs because there aren’t many Qubes docs? If there’s not enough of something, that’s all the more reason to contribute to it.

All what?

Depends on what it is. See the documentation style guide for what’s appropriate. It’s not a bad thing for community documentation to exist solely on the forum if that’s where it belongs. That’s a feature, not a bug.

Generally not. See this thread: Deletion policy.

What? You can’t contribute to the Qubes docs because there aren’t many Qubes docs?

i mean, i can’t contribute, because i don’t have many Qubes docs,
besides all my Qubes docs, were taken from existing docs in official website,
and not much, few only.

in Qubes official website, there are a lot already.

Generally not.

okay