How to change Apple MBP to securely run Qubes

I meant, if I was to write a letter to Apple and get them to modify their current MBP line computer to run a properly secured Qubes.

I might be able to install Qubes, but to run Qubes properly secured.

I would guess that Heads could never be installed onto an Apple. Interesting is that Apple uses a risc processor. Would the Apple version of risc allow one to use all the cores without the malware that limits the Qubes chosen use of only one processor for security reasons?

I am unclear about the security risks of the graphics cards used with Qubes. ??
I am unclear about the security risks of the Wireless Adapter. Will this one allow the adapter to be Spoofed?

BTW. Is there any easy way to determine if the Wireless Spoofing has changed from inside Qubes?

I could duckduckgo these things, but I fear it would give me older information based upon the number of previous hits. I am not sure the Apple version of risc is not modified in some way I am not familiar with.

Modern apple macbook is custom ARM processors.
Qubes requires an x86 compatible processor.

Quser59
Modern apple macbook is custom ARM processors.
Qubes requires an x86 compatible processor.

I see you are correct, I had seen a reference to risc, and thought perhaps the notations to ARM referred instead to Iphone Ipad. I am not clear if Qubes would run on risc anyway.

then I see this, another deal breaker. Apple M1 wiki:

The M1 chip has errata given the name “M1RACLES”. Two sandboxed applications can exchange data without the system’s knowledge by using an unintentionally writable processor register as a covert channel, violating the security model and constituting a minor vulnerability. It was discovered by Héctor Martín Cantero.[27]

→ ‘User Support’ (moved it)