How to add wine keys

How to add wine keys.
To be honest, this is starting to get annoying, in order to do the usual action, you have to delve into a pile of rubbish to look for a solution. Is it really impossible to fix it, add the manual as in the template to add the keys. It seems to have downloaded the key, and after the error. Because of this, I want to quit everything, and can wait sometime to be brought to mind. I put cubes on the desktop as the main one, and everything is wrong, everything is wrong. Instead of toggo to work for hours looking for how to bring to mind.
To be honest, this is starting to get annoying, in order to do the usual action, you have to delve into a pile of rubbish to look for a solution. Is it really impossible to fix it, add the manual as in the template to add the keys. It seems to have downloaded the key, and after sudo apt update - the error. Because of this, I want to quit everything, and can wait sometime to be brought to mind. I put cubes on the desktop as the main one, and everything is wrong, everything is wrong. Instead of toggo to work for hours looking for how to bring to mind.
Thank

decided

Sorry to hear, but I’d like to hear what laptop you are using…

I liked this OS so much that I installed it on my desktop MSI B550 TORPEDO AMD 5700G 32GB RAM 2xNVME 500GB PCI 4
Thank

2 Likes

This is not helpful. I don’t understand what you are trying to achieve, which commands you enter and which errors you get. Please give us some details, so we can help you.

What do you mean by “add wine keys”? By the way, for almost all things Qubes should work just like a regular Linux distro.

Thanks for your reply. I wrote above that I solved the problem. Perhaps after some time I will also say my phrase, but for this I will do what I may need.
Thanks