How much disk space do Templates take up?

Yes this is what I am now currently working on

Good to know, thanks for the heads up

Also wondering where is a good resource tutorial/documentation on how to make all images and PDFs etc “open” in a new disposable or would I always have to “right click” and tell it each instance?

I will start a new topic, eventually (been busy IRL these past few days)

Thank you for informing me on these details!!!

This will help me plan it all out

Thanks so much :pray:t3:

Hello.8mai 24 i have ly Nvme,at 70% saturated with qubes os (several linux in the qubes )and i need to clone ( all system with qubes) to ecternal 500GB Nvme) How to make it properly ? Thank you

To do this properly you need to backup your qubes in your old Qubes OS using Qubes Backup tool, install Qubes OS on new disk and restore your qubes from backup there using Restore Backup tool.

Thank you very much , the problem for me is ,that i must uninstall origin disc,then ,to install ,new more large disc ( 500GB)in my computer ; then ,at last ,as you suggest try to restore the created qubes, from external drive

Had you already realized this manipulation ?

You can do this if you have third disk that you could use to store the backup.
If you don’t have third disk then you can try to copy the old disk image to the new disk using dd and then extend the LVM on your LUKS partition on your new disk:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Resizing_LVM-on-LUKS

Hello, i have done it ,but in 2 timest1st the most important qubes ( with iso ,for ex Q4os or windows installed)then the others ,soi have 2 backups ,I ask me how it will work during restore, thanks

You can read how to restore from backup here:

Also verify your backup to make sure that it’s valid before you reinstall Qubes OS:

• Test restore your backup. Follow the restore procedure, selecting Verify backup integrity, do not restore the data. This step is optional but strongly recommended. A backup is useless if you can’t restore your data from it, and you can’t be sure that your backup is good until you try to restore.