Hewlett-Packard Compaq 8200 Elite SFF

Understandable about your understanding of my pc. Im going to give the Windows 7 install a go. Sounded promising.
I managed to get Ubuntu running again, updated, maybe 3-4 reboots. I like it a lot mote than windoes in most aspects except setting certain programs some are not to much trouble but take hiemda a phone dev type programe, likely its just me but it feels like the repositories and directories are a good bitmore tedious and frustrating thank i remember them being. Ive never been a power user but i feel like it used to be a bit easier to use.
GOODWILL to the rescue, prior to yesterday my understanding was that the GOODWILL had a policy to send any actual PC of any form to the manufacturer or something like that to be recycled but now i know i actually dont have a clue regardung their policy and thats fine.
After rummaging and a couple outdated pc’s later omong other odds and ends i walked out of GOODWILL WITH a gateway, broken Toshiba satalitte so i ended up grabbing the gateway and the toshiba for like maybe 14 dollars the gateways got like 8 gigs and an hdmi output going to try it here shortly so we will see. You said you were on 4 something qubes 4 or your bios version #.
Also reagarding the update i meant with a biod update flashed to a usb(that part im unsure of how to go about, but once said usb is created amd in the pc when in the comp setup and usb in usb slot thats the button to push. PLEASE AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE IN ADVANCE THANK YOU.