Whonix and Qubes OS ?
- Yes, it is one of the most important “feature” for me. It is one of the major reasons why I am using Qubes OS.
- Yes, since it is smoothly integrated in Qubes OS and I don’t have to install Tor manually.
- Yes, but I would also use alternatives (GNUnet, ZeroNet, Lokinet, Freenet, I2P …) if they would be also optionally available in the Qubes installer.
- If yes, I mainly use it to access clearnet.
- If yes, I mainly use it to access onionnet.
- No, I don’t like Tor (for whatever reasons)
- No, since I prefer a commercial or private VPN for accessing clearnet.
- No, Qubes itself offers all I need I don’t use Whonix.