Dell Precision 5760 - need help getting qubes 4.1 to work

I recently got a new laptop with i7-11850h and rtx a3000 in it. The installation went flawlessly, but I can’t get audio working, experience screen flickering during boot, a few seconds freezes every couple of minutes and the " key doesn’t work once around every 10 clicks. I have successfully connected to wifi and camera and microphone seem to work fine.

I updated to the latest kernel (5.12), but it doesn’t seem to do anything. I can see an audio device when running lspci, but “qvm-devices pci” doesn’t see anything. The devices tab is not available on all qubes.

What are my options here? Is there something I can do to get it at least a little usable? Any help is very much appreciated.

After more tinkering, it looks like system freezes for a bit every time I open a new window, launch a vm, or try to list pci devices.

The audio issues couldn’t be solved by many guides and tips covering pulseaudio issues. One thing I discovered, though, is that I supposed to have sys-gui and sys-audio vms, but I don’t. Didn’t find any information on how to separate them from dom0 (or just create), though. Hopefully these are useful bits of info.

Turned out that audio not working is a universal on all linux distros and the problem with " key is a hardware issue. After a couple more attempts it seems that this laptop is just too new for linux and issues will be fixed in a few month. I’ll probably just return it.