I was trying to create a openbsd hvm and even got succeded in doing so. But I somehow did broke its connectivity ( I was never able to access internet from this hvm). I think I set up networking in wrong way.
My method was-
- I downloaded Install67.iso from official OpenBSD website.
- Then I created and started an empty standalone hvm qube with this iso.
- Followed Installation and completed it. I tried to manually setup network interfaces during install, but had no idea how to do it in proper way.
- Openbsd is able to start and I can login and access terminal in it.
- No idea how to have connectivity in this hvm.
Can somebody please help.