Can't connect to wifi at Qubes Startup

Goog morning to everyone. My Qubes have a problem since the beginning. Sometimes when I turn on the laptop, it isn’t able to connect to the wi-fi network, it keep trying engaging the network but immediately lost it. The only way I’ve found to establish a connection until now consists in closing the laptop screen and then opening it again and log in, often the the connection can establish :expressionless:

I have saved the log of today startup, which is the following:

10:11:44 pulseaudio: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken

10:11:44 pulseaudio: GetManagedObjects() failed: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

10:11:24 pulseaudio: sink cork req state =2, now state=1 10:11:24 pulseaudio: source cork req state =2, now state=1

10:11:19 pulseaudio: module-rescue-stream is obsolete and should no longer be loaded. Please remove it from your configuration. 10:11:19 pulseaudio: source cork req state =1, now state=-2 10:11:19 pulseaudio: sink cork req state =1, now state=-2 10:11:19 pulseaudio: rec libvchan_fd_for_select=23, ctrl=0x631ecd8f3f30 10:11:19 pulseaudio: play libvchan_fd_for_select=19, ctrl=0x631ecd8f3df0 10:11:19 pulseaudio: using domid: 0 10:11:19 pulseaudio: vchan module loading

I don’t know if it’s could help or how to carry on. I read that someone have solved a similar issue connecting to sys-net a pci port, but in my case the vm doesn’t show an error messages related on a pci port as in that case.
I have also tried yet to disable and stop systemd-resolved and restart the Network Manager, but this action didn’t help.

Anyone could help me?
Thank in advance.

I have this same issue with some specific wifi network. Never debugged it as I was able to connect to another router. Maybe try to connect to another wifi to see if that’s the issue.

(Also, renamed the title for clarity. Feel free to adjust it)

Actually I hace experienced this issue with the same characteristics with almost four different wi-fi connections…

No problems for the name, perfect thanks

1 Like