Can't Connect to Internet With whonix-ws-15-dvm

sorry,I’m a green hand. Why can I connect the internet in ‘Service:work’ and I can use any applications?But I can’t connect the net in ‘Disposable:whonix-was-15-dvm’,even I can’t use the Tor browser. Should I change any settings?

Could you explain more, I don’t get what you mean :pensive:

For example, Firefox in’ service:work’ can connect the local network ,and I can use it to search any content successfully,but in the tor browser,the connection has failed

Can you confirm that the network is connected ? can you check that the template has netvm of sys-whonix ? and are sys-whonix has net vm of sys-firewall / sys-net ?

Which template you use for opening tor browser?

I’m sure the local network is connected, but I don’t know how to check the netvm.and I use the ‘disposable:anon-whonix’ ‘service:sys-whonix’.Their browsers all can’t connect the network

(edited title for clarity)

Hi deeplow
How can I use the tor browser in the disposable:whonix.when I open the browser ,it shows that the connection has failed.How should I change the settings

I’m sure the local network is connected, but I don’t know how to check the netvm.and I use the ‘disposable:anon-whonix’ ‘service:sys-whonix’.Their browsers all can’t connect the network

are everything work now ? could you provide qvm-ls ? run the command in dom0 terminal.