anaconda 32.24.5 exception report

I’ve spent the past 2 days battling with errors such as the following one, and even though I’ve genuinely tried my best not to ask anyone for help, it just seems as if I’m running into every error possible trying to install Qubes 4.1.2 lol and I’m honestly just getting kind of tired of doing random stuff on my computer waiting for the error to somehow resolve…

Yea but uhm onto the error, so the error occurs when I click Begin Installation and it reaches the step of the installations that says something along the lines of: “Creating lvmpv on /dev/mapper/luks-…”, then the installation stops and it says “An unknown error has occurred” and it outputs:

anaconda 32.24.5 exception report

Traceback (most recent call first):

File “/ur/lib/python3.8/site-packages/dasbus/client/handler.py”,line 496, in _handle_method

raise exception from None

File “/usr/Lib/python3.8/site-packages/dasbus/client/handler.py”,line 474, in _get_method_rep

return self. handle method error(error)

File"/usr/Lib/python3.8/site-packages/dasbus/client/handler.py",line442, in call method

return self.get method_reply

etc.

(text copied using image to text so probably not 100% accurate)

So yea if anyone knows why this error is happening or maybe even how to fix it then I’d really appreciate it, but any input in general would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Did you try Qubes OS 4.1.2 installer with kernel-latest grub menu option?
After you get the error you can switch to terminal in tty2 with Ctlr+Alt+F2, check the logs there and copy them to USB drive to upload them here so someone can search for exact reason for this error in logs. You can find the logs here:
/tmp/syslog
/tmp/*.log