Yesterday, during the conference, a lady (sorry, I forgot names) mentioned more options for configuring Qubes will be offered in the installation phase.
Would it be possible to expand this concept and say, offer a Qubes preconfigured as follows:
(1) Email Qube (no browsing or opening documents; browser pre-configured to send to #2); could include file sharing services such as pCloud and Tresorit; fedora-minimal or debian-minimal
(2) Disposable web-browing qube, for video conference, etc.
(3) Document vault work qube (no browsing; browser pre-configured to send to #2)
The following could be added:
(4) SplitPGP VM pre-connected to Email Qube
(5) Untrusted Qube for web browsing; fedora-minimal or debian-minimal
(6) Signal Desktop Qube (Debian-minimal based)
This is increasingly relevant in light of the Pegasus Morocco hack. The government just re-directed the web traffic from yahoo.fr to their own malicious website. See network injection attacks against Maati Monjib Forensic Methodology Report: How to catch NSO Group’s Pegasus | Amnesty International
And it seems to me that one of the rare solutions out there for such an attacks is Qubes Disposable VMs.